WINGED CADUCEUS AWARD
The Winged Caduceus Award is bestowed upon an ASER Member in recognition of exemplary, career-long service to the Society and the field of Emergency Radiology, this award symbolizes the recipient’s achievements in advancing the Society’s mission to a national and international audience.
Robert Novelline, MD, FACR, FASER
In order to qualify, candidates must:
- Be a previous ASER Gold Medal recipient
- Have many years of continuous of service to ASER, beyond expected term of service on Executive Committee
- Have verifiable evidence of the candidate’s achievements in advancing the mission of ASER to a national and international audience.
Recipients will receive the following:
- A crystal award with a modern depiction of the caduceus engraved on it.
- Presentation by an ASER member at the Awards Ceremony at the Annual Meeting